Reciprocal Licensing of
When you have a Texas Insurance Adjusters License,
it's like having a license in 15 states!
The TX Resident Adjuster license is considered the most valuable adjuster license in the country. 15 states recognize this license via reciprocity thus allowing an adjuster to enjoy a wide scope of operation as long as any unique state regulations are also met. This broad license make an adjuster much more valuable.
What if my state also offers an adjusters license?
Some state offer a state specific adjusters license. Often these state specific licenses do not enjoy the broad reciprocity agreements with various states as does the Texas Adjuster License. Many adjusters who wish to be qualified to work a large geographic area find the widely accepted TX Adjuster License to be more valuable. If you have questions about state specific adjusters license please consult your respective Department of Insurance.
Why is the Texas Adjuster's License so highly valued?
- Many states recognize the Texas Adjuster's license as valid in their own state because Texas was one of the first states to establish high standards to earn and maintain an adjuster license.
- In short, take our online Texas adjuster's training and exam online exam and upon successful completion, you are granted a Texas adjuster's license which is recognized by many states.
- Through reciprocity, you are licensed by proxy to operate in those states which recognize the Texas Adjuster's license.
- The TX Adjuster's License is reciprocal in 32 states but in cases additional state specific courses may be required. Please check with the appropriate Department of Insurance if you have any questions about Adjuster Licensing rules in your state. Click here to find a link to your Department of Insurance.
The All Lines Resident Adjuster License is the broadest adjuster license available and allows the adjuster to work with the following types of losses:
- • Residential – this is homeowners and fire policies and is primarily dwelling risks
- • Commercial – business property, churches, schools, etc.
- • Auto – both personal and business auto
- • Farm and Ranch – animals, crops, buildings,
- • Inland Marine – valuable objects, cargo, docks, piers, bridges, transmission lines
- • Ocean Marine – vessels for transportation, hull insurance, yacht policies
- • Workers Compensation – Covers the Texas WC certification
Reciprocity in 15 states!
COURSE TITLE HOURS COST
Texas Insurance ADJUSTER Property & Casualty 40 $199.00
Licensing Course & Exam
Sales Support Questions
Reciprocity in 15 states!